Friday, March 1, 2019

#1 About me

Hello, my name is Shelly. I'm a freshman majored in Public Finance of Taxation. My hometown is Hsinchu.

Observing the surroundings and recording the quotable quotes which inspire me are my interests. Among the quotable quotes, my favorite is “Whatever kind of difficulty you face, you shall not wipe the smile off your face,” which reminds me that I should keep positive all the time.

Moreover, sometimes I watch figure skating during my leisure time. Their graceful physical performances really fascinate me.

Last but not least, I love English, and I’m also learning Japanese by myself now. Why I learn the language is all because of a Japanese band, ONE OK ROCK, which writes a lot of Japanese and English songs. This band pushes me ahead when I am down. They have encouraged me so much that I have determined to learn the language perfectly and dream of attending their live performance in Japan someday.

If you know anything that I say, welcome to common it so that I can know you guys and share something with each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! my classmate.
    ONE OK ROCK's songs are very attractive and can let me feel relaxable.
    Must have to go to their concert once in my life!

    ReplyDelete