Sunday, June 2, 2019

#9 edX

edX

The class I've watched.

School: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN

School: THE UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND

School: Tsinghua University

My Experience/Feelings

It's really a good resource for those who want to learn more things by themselves. I think there are some advantages to edX. First,  it can rewind if you miss anything important. Second, if the speaker told too fast to understand, you could see the caption on the right side. Moreover, there are a variety of classes we can choose.
However, there are some disadvantages to me. I can't interact with teachers. Besides, the content of the class isn't flexible enough so that it let me lack of interest during the lesson.
It just a good way to learn what you want. If you have the strong interest and have self-control. You may learn well.

1 comment:

  1. True, motivation and self-discipline are two keys.

    ReplyDelete