Saturday, May 18, 2019

#8 Online Comics

Pepper&Carrot

I've read episode 1 to 12.

My Experience

I have read the English version comics before. I think to learn English from reading comics is really interesting. First, the comics have a lot of pictures can let us to image what it means if you don't understand the word's meaning. Moreover, it makes learning English more fun. You'll want to know the development of  the story so that you'll have a kind of motion to search what you want. Also, the role's dialog is often a complete sentence. It is good for improve your grammar.
I love pictures more than words. Thus, comics are a good tool to learn English for me.

1 comment:

  1. True, from the pictures, we readers can imagine the story and guess the meanings of the new words.

    ReplyDelete